What is your company doing right now to attract, develop and promote diverse STEM talent?
- Fully leveraging the latest research and engagement tools to attract top diverse STEM talent?
- Maximizing your marketing and outreach spend with the right organizations to build a diverse pipeline that fuels profitable revenue growth?
- Positioning your company as the organization of choice for engagement and inclusion of all individuals?
- Fostering an authentic environment that encourages communication and growth for employees?
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, we need to talk!
Why is diverse STEM talent critical to your company?
- Racially diverse teams outperform non-diverse ones by 35%.
- Gender diverse companies are 15% more likely to earn above-average revenue.
- Teams where men and women are equal earn 41% more revenue.
- 85% of large global enterprises say diversity is CRUCIAL to Innovation.
- Diverse STEM talent increases productivity and competitive advantages.
- A diverse workforce enhances your recruiting strategy for qualified talent.
Despite the tremendous impact of a diverse and inclusive workforce, most companies struggle to truly connect and engage with a broad audience.
The key to success is creating a framework where you’re laser-focused on the right events and activities that elicit engagement from diverse STEM talent, and the feedback you receive allows you to attract the exact people your organization is looking for, which leads to retention and inclusion of a diverse workforce that drives profitable revenue growth.
HOW WE HELP
We help our clients create a framework with their desired target, which fosters ongoing opportunities for engagement and revenue growth.
Whether you are a small business or a Fortune 500 organization, we will leverage our methodology to help you meet your strategic goals.
CALL US WHEN
- You realize your organization has an opportunity to better cultivate an environment that supports diversity and inclusion of thought and experience.
- Your key diverse talent is leaving after a brief stint or leaving at a certain level in the organization.
- You have discovered that top prospective diverse STEM talent is consistently choosing the competition over you.
- Your participation in events is not yielding a pipeline of diverse talent.
7 HIGH-IMPACT PROFITABLE SOLUTIONS WE DELIVER:
- Auditing your organizational environment to capture feedback and gather critical insights that increase employee engagement.
- Repurpose your efforts for the right events to increase the organization’s attractiveness to top talent.
- Launch a live or on-demand educational experience focused on highlighting the features of work life at your organization.
- Facilitate focus groups to uncover perceptions of your organizational culture as well as vital information about your demographics, industry
- Establish a foundation for ongoing communication with prospective candidates by launching a turnkey, irresistible marketing campaign.
- Interviewing current employees to create success stories and case studies, infusing your marketing materials with a new level of authenticity and relevancy.
- Developing employee engagement strategies that resonate and provide retention
“We have no hope of solving our problems without harnessing the diversity, the energy, and the creativity of all our people.” Roger Wilkins